CHANGE SOMEONE'S LIFE!
Tax Deductible Contributions
Achieve Tahoe is a 501(c)3 non-profit. We are grateful for the generosity of the general public, businesses, our volunteers, our participants, and their families.
To keep our programs affordable, only 20% of our revenues comes from fees paid by our participants. The remaining 80% comes from people like you!
Here are just a few examples of how your donation of any amount will help:
$5,000 provides one mono-ski or bi-ski
$2,500 provides one day of training for 100 volunteers
$1,500 provides one multi-day sports camp for a Veteran with a disability
$1,000 provides one season of lessons for a child with special needs
$500 provides one pair of outriggers
$250 provides one snowsports lesson
$100 provides one water ski or kayak lesson
Online donations incur a small transaction fee. For larger donations, or if you prefer your entire contribution go to Achieve Tahoe, feel free to mail a check made out to Achieve Tahoe. Please enclose this form achieve_tahoe_donation_intake_form_2016.pdf with your donation and mail it to:
P.O. Box 8339
Truckee, CA 96162
Click on any of the links below to:
- Make an on-line donation
- Sponsor or Attend our Special Events
- Contribute to our Scholarship Fund
- Donate a vehicle
- Make a bequest or donate stock (contact Haakon at achievetahoe.org)
- Donate Auction & Raffle Prizes: achieve_tahoe_prize_donation_form_2018.pdf
All contributions are acknowledged in writing and are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.